Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hookah

So I got this assignment to shoot something Hookah related right before Spring Break, and then proceeded to totally forget about it, go figure. So when assignments got sent out over the weekend, Ashley informed me that the story was budgeted to run in the next on Wednesday, 3/24, so it had to be in on Tuesday. Come Monday night I had no ideas for it, just a possible idea. So I checked out a strobe, pocket wizards, brought Jake, and shot for a couple minutes.

Hookah 1
Farmington Hills sophomore Chris Plotzke exhales after taking a long drag from a hookah on Monday night at the S.I.X. hookah lounge on S. Mission St. "I grew up around a lot of hookah shops. They were a great hang out spot," Plotzke says. "I enjoy the taste and the atmosphere of the bar."

Hookah 2
Northville sophomore Dan Mackinnon takes a drag from a hookah pipe on Monday nigh at the S.I.X. hookah lounge on S. Mission St. "I've been smoking since I was 18, it's relaxing and enjoyable. It's more of a flavored steam rather than a smoke."

No comments:

Post a Comment