Thursday, September 29, 2011

Joke Feech, Real Feech

Jeff Smith, the photo editor at CM-Life, asked if I could shoot a feature for the paper. But it was raining, so I had no inclination to do go out and find a one. So, I was chatting with Eric Dresden, the EIC, and we decided to shoot a joke feature, and then turn it in the system. Here's the photo.

110929_Dresden

And the best caption since the Squirrel caption:
Michigan City resident Derek "Pablo" Resd'n walks out into the unhappy sky, as it pours tears of sorrow and loss unto the campus of Central Michigan University, while some chick with a pink umbrella mean mugs Pablo because his hat is too cool for school. The unsightly weather is threatening to last much of the Thursday and continue into Friday, with a potential for frost and snow in the mornings. "I'm not happy. Not at all. In fact, I'm right furious about this whole situation," Resd'n said. "I can't believe the upper atmosphere would do that to the lower atmosphere. Sometimes I think the upper atmosphere, specifically the Thermosphere, completely forgets about the Troposphere's feelings." Experts on the subject haven't the faintest clue what Resd'n was referring to.

And now the real feature. My camera got waterlogged and pretty much was shooting off frames all by itself. Hellloooo rice.

110929_MuddyHill

No comments:

Post a Comment