Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something wicked this way come...

110501_Paige

Paige and I spent an ungodly amount of hours in the computer lab over the weekend. On Sunday, we got into the lab at about 11am, and we didn't leave until 2pm on Monday. And Sunday was a pretty swell day weather-wise....We felt like we were trapped. We almost died. This is Paige looking out the lone window onto the sunbathed campus. People were enjoying the day. We were going insane.

Oh, and Sara eventually stumbled into the lab as well after shooting all day.

The project will be up soon.

In the mean time, here is a picture of me as well. Tired as all hell. Working on my video. 60+ frames printed out and laid on the floor as I listened to my video over. and over. and over.

110503_ParsonsProject

No comments:

Post a Comment