Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brioni Reale Dress Shirt -- £499

120809_JonathanHargett_01 120809_JonathanHargett_03
120809_JonathanHargett_07
Officially wrapped things up at the Pilot. A huge shout out to everyone on staff there. Y'all are great and taught me a lot this summer. 120815_PilotFire_01 Being able to learn from and work with some of the photographers I've looked up to and admired has been a never-ending source of inspiration. srp chrisamos 28 Ross and Preston. Stephen and Amanda. Billy T and Leo. And of course Matt and Rich. Y'all have at some point this summer challenged me, often when I needed it most. Now going into the next phase of my career, I can only hope to take what I've learned and apply it every day. srp chrisamos 15 Nick and Neil, let's tear it up. srp chrisamos 07

No comments:

Post a Comment