Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Aqucar.

110305_TheWalker_03a


"That walking can collector guy is the body they found in the river. When did you shoot that feech of him?"

Nick texted me that on Tuesday morning. It's pretty weird to think about. They found him floating in the Tittabawassee River on Saturday evening. Neil asked what I remembered about him, and that got me really thinking. He was weird. A bit off. Hard to understand. Strange. That's all I knew about him. Either way, he was nice enough. Don't think I'd ever refer to him as "Floatin' Frank" like the reporter did.

I took a quick portrait of Frank when I was about to leave that day. It ran in the paper a year-and-a-half ago, the caption read "I'm not getting any older or any younger." The picture ran again today, an eerie bookend.

Strange how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment