Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"The film is willing. But its spirit is weak."

 Thought I'd start trying something new with my blog posts. Instead of just posting pictures and occasionally blabbing on about this or that, I'm going to occasionally post contact sheets, sort of TID-style, so you can see the visual progression of the picture. And also see how sometimes I shoot way too much, and other times I get a frame I like early on. Here's the first two, nothing groundbreaking, just something to introduce the idea. Locker room shots of people staring. We'll see if the idea works out.
These thumbnails reproduced really weird and washed out. I don't know why.
What doesn't really show in these captions is the decision to go from f/2.8, to f/4, to f/8.

1 comment:

  1. By posting this you run the risk of a coworker second guessing what you turned in. I like the separation photo 069. Ask five photographers, get five different opinions. :)

    ReplyDelete