Monday, November 30, 2009

CMU vs NIU: Total Fury

Excuse the silly miserable sequel blog title.

I got to shoot football with Jake May, the last home game actually, on the Friday after Thanksgiving. It was quite a bit of fun. A little chilly, and I forgot to wear socks or proper shoes--I know, I'm super intelligent. Running up and down the sidelines for a couple hours with Jake and Jeff LaMonde (former CMU photojournalism student) was quite a bit of fun. Especially as we all cursed the referees under our breathe for getting in the way. Here is the first of many other shots to come. I'll probably jut end up with a slideshow. Check out Jake's page for his slideshow and his story about getting mauled by Antonio Brown!

Tackle in the Sitting Position

As shot for and published in CM-Life.

1 comment: