Friday, April 16, 2010

Football Spring Practice: Take III

Yet again, I had 20 minutes to shoot the Football team spring practice. The annual spring game is on Saturday (which I get to shoot), so they're gearing up for that. This time I wasn't really told to focus on anyone, but I had to go straight from practice to a board meeting--shooting football with a button up shirt is weird.

We'll do stretches, streches together...
Sophomore wide receiver Reggie Brown, left, stretches with fellow sophomore wide receiver Jerry Harris Thursday, April 15, during spring practice at Kelly/Shorts Stadium.

Ropes
Injured senior wide receiver Kito Poblah strengthens his upper body during spring practice on Thursday morning, April 15, at Kelly/Shorts Stadium.

Pull. Stretch.

I really just like the colors in that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment