Tuesday, April 20, 2010

High School Baseball: First Time Around

I've only ever shot baseball twice now, it's a very different sport to shoot. I was shooting Mt. Pleasant H.S. baseball for The Morning Sun on Saturday morning--it was frakking cold, that's for sure. The lens I was using, the department Sigma 70-200mm was seriously hitting the shit and deciding not to focus (at all) for much of the day.

Run Catcher Run

Sliding back into 1st
I wish I could have gotten closer for this play.

Between 2nd and 3rd
Again, I wish I could have gotten closer for this play.

Struck out
All I need now is a roster for captioning.

All together, I'm pretty okay with the way I shot. Not the best, obviously have room for improvement, but I'm getting there. Maybe next time I'll be able to hold my camera still because I won't be freezing my ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment